The History of 25 Lewes Crescent
Wimbledon House later Roedean School
In 1885 the Lawrence sisters founded their school in No 25 with 10 pupils.. The numbers of pupils grew quickly and they used No 3 Arundel Terrace for the younger girls.
No 26 was added in 1887 and openings were made between the two houses.
For the full story see House History for 35 Sussex Square